Estate Cleanouts NJ: The estate liquidation process is often brought on by an unfortunate event in life. Maybe your spouse or parent just passed away, or you’re heading into a divorce. Maybe you want to downsize due to retirement or other major lifestyle changes, or you’re facing bankruptcy. These events often blindside you, but the key is to act fast and come up with a plan.
Now that you are faced with an urgent need to clean out and vacate the premises quickly in order for the property to be sold, it’s time to call the experts in estate cleanouts: Got Trash NJ. We can help you through this tough time with our estate cleanout services, servicing all of Toms River NJ and surrounding areas.
To inquire about Estate Cleanouts, call 732-431-2788. We are the cheapest service offering the lowest price! Please take note: we no longer provide dumpsters.
What We Offer
Here at Got Trash NJ – Estate Cleanouts, our professionals are punctual, patient, and friendly, always treating your property and your family with respect. We understand how tough it is to vacate a home you may have spent many years or decades living in, especially when you’ve just lost a loved one or gone through a divorce.
Worry not: we act quickly, professionally and efficiently so you can move on with the sale of the home. Got Trash NJ – Estate Cleanouts caters to landlords, attorneys, banks and homeowners, specializing in large debris removal and furniture hauling. Get peace of mind knowing we will get rid of your furniture, junk and other unwanted items in a courteous, timely and professional manner, with a fully insured, licensed and well-trained crew.
7 Estate Cleanout Tips
Check out these tips when faced with an estate cleanout after an urgent situation. Got Trash NJ – Estate Cleanouts suggests you:
- Share items with other family members: Each family member should come up with a list of items they want from the estate. If this process doesn’t go smoothly, consider hiring outside mediators or lawyers to help.
- Gather up all financial documents: From wills and trusts to bank statements and life insurance policies, you will have to located and gather these in order to file income tax returns.
- Keep photos and memorabilia. These items are valuable and irreplaceable for family members, so hang onto those pictures, scrapbooks and albums that will maintain a connection to those who were lost.
- Donate/sell clothing. Most clothing doesn’t have a strong resale value, so consider selling the clothing to a consignment shop, selling it online, holding a yard sale or donating it to a local charity.
- Hire an estate appraiser. An estate appraiser can provide you with an estimate for valuable furniture, jewelry and antiques.
- Get help. Estate cleanouts can be extremely tiring and time consuming, especially when coupled with emotional burdens. Reach out to estate cleanout professionals like those at Got Trash NJ to help with the physical duties of clearing out the home.
- Pay attention to detail: Many people, especially older adults who are having memory challenges, put things in unlikely places, such as coat pockets and random desk drawers, and then forget where they hid them. Look in all corners, and nooks and crannies.
What We Do
Our Other Services: Junk Removal and Furniture Removal
Choose us if you need to de-clutter your home and get rid of extra junk or old furniture.
- Got Trash NJ – Junk Removal : If you have junk lying around your home or yard, we can come pick it up for you and dispose of it properly.
- Got Trash NJ – Furniture Removal: We can remove old appliances, couches, ottomans, recliners, hutches, armoires, hutches, dining room sets, bedroom sets, and kitchen tables and chairs.
Select Got Trash NJ for our same-day service, our courteous and professional behavior, our fast response times and our fully licensed and insured workers.
Contact Got Trash NJ – Estate Cleanouts
To learn more about our estate cleanout services, call us at 732-431-2788 or fill out our online form. We welcome you to obtain a free estimate today with Got Trash NJ – Estate Cleanouts.